Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting an experienced Digital Learning Coach to join the Teaching and Learning team based at Gloucestershire College.
The purpose of this role is to improve the use of digital technologies within teaching, learning and assessment, leading to the improvement of student performance and effectiveness of teaching and learning. Keep up to date with the latest innovations and support the development of new technologies.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a Digital Learning Coach, you will:
• Inspire, coach and mentor staff on using digital technology effectively both inside and outside the classroom
• Assist academic staff in developing teaching, learning and assessment resources
• Keep up to date with the latest innovations in using digital technology in education
• Encourage and support staff and learners to adhere to the Teaching and Learning Department’s objectives and priorities
Skills and Experience:
• A passion for digital technologies and demonstrable evidence of highly effective use
• Proven ability to influence and motivate teams
• Possession of relevant professional, vocational and academic qualifications including maths and English level 2 (or working towards)
• Ability to coach and give constructive feedback and monitor impact
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years