Salary: £24,452 - £36,890 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: All Campuses
We are seeking a Work Based Learning (WBL) Lead in Health, Clinical Care and Education to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring WBL Lead to provide apprentices and learners with an outstanding learning experience.
• To ensure a high-quality offer that meets the needs of the employers and other external partners;
• Lead a team of staff to ensure timely completion of all qualifications in line with college targets;
• Lead the delivery of the provision through high quality teaching and verification; and
• Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons in line with college policies.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
• Degree (or equivalent) in related subject;
• Teacher trained (PGCE, DTLLS or CertEd);
• GCSE Grade C (4/5) in English and Maths
• Minimum of 2 years industry experience;
• Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment.
• Up-to-date occupational experience; and
Please see attached Job Description and person Specification for full-details
• Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
• Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification;
• Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• College ‘Count Me In’ social platform
• Onsite fitness and childcare facilities
• Onsite Costa, café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon
• Free onsite parking
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to email@example.com by 9am on 10 December 2021.
The selection day will take place week commencing 13 December 2021.
Cheshire College - South & West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant curriculum area.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m invest...