Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Term time only + 5 training days
An enthusiastic and determined Welfare Assistant required as soon as possible
We are a very proud school where education is at the heart of everything we do and to ensure students are getting the very best standards of teaching and learning.
The success of the school has been shown with the year on year GCSE results where last year 73% students achieved 5 A* - C including English and Maths.
We will provide:
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career prospects
- Focused pupils, eager to learn
- Strong parental and community support
- Excellent resources to support you
You will be:
- Enthusiasm, determination
- An outstanding Welfare Assistant
- Both literate and numerate with basic ICT Skills
- An inspiration to pupils, staff and parents
- A strong team player
To apply please go to: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/4286-welfare-assistant-2
CLOSING DATE: 07 December 2016 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: Within 10 working days of the closing date
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
HEAD TEACHER: Mr Rajinder Sandhu - Tel: 020 8573 6085