37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
£23,187 – £24,599 pro rata
We are committed to providing outstanding support for our students and are seeking a new member of staff to join our Wellbeing Team. Under the direction of the Wellbeing Coordinator, and working in close liaison with the ALS Team Leader you will provide a point of contact for staff and students to deliver advice and support to students with identified Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) on their Education, Health, Care Plan (EHCP). You will offer one-to-one short-term solution-focused sessions to students who present in crisis whilst also delivering both 1-1 and small group workshops to support students in making progress towards their identified EHCP outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are student-centric and have a positive and “can-do” attitude towards teenagers and mature students alike. Working in collaboration with colleagues within and beyond the student support team, you will provide a first-class support service for students who are most in need of leaving or failing Further Education. Please read the Job Description for full details about the job role.
With the contractual hours of 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year, the actual salary range including holiday pay is £20,173 - £21,401 per annum.
These are newly created positions and as such there are positions based at both Sparsholt and Andover campuses. Please set out in your application which campus you wish to work at.
Closing Date: 30 March 2020
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish, and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider