Kings Heath Boys praised by Ofsted (March 2017) as a ‘good school’ offers an excellent career opportunity for an outstanding classroom practitioner with leadership potential.
The successful applicant will join a cohesive and committed staff body who consistently “strive for excellence”.
They will need to be:
- self-motivated and enthusiastic
- passionate about supporting students to achieve
- able to inspire staff, students and parents
- able to lead, motivate and develop colleagues across the curriculum promoting high expectations
- a team player, able to promote partnerships across the school community
- outward facing to share good practice
Closing Date: Monday 20 May 2018, 12 noon
For further information see our website or email Mrs W Jones (School Support Manager): email@example.com
Visits to school are welcome
Interview to take place: Thursday 24 May 2018
Birmingham City Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Kings Heath Boys, Chamberlain Road, Birmingham, B13 0QP
Tel: 0121 464 4454, Website: www.kingsheathboys.co.uk
Head Teacher: Bernadette Przybek