Our client is a coeducational Catholic College that prides itself on providing an education to all students that encourages the love of learning and is centred on relationships built on respect and trust. The school offers an exciting and challenging range of opportunities to develop each student spiritually, academically, emotionally and socially.
About the Role:
- Year 11 VCAL Woodwork
- Year 11 Product Design and Technology
- Year 10 Woodwork
- Term 1 part time 0.7-0.8 FTE, option for full time available
- Further full time work available for term 2 and 3 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1712-523812KG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-523812KG – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).