Work Experience Coordinator
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum + Benefits
Duration: 18 Month Contract
Hours: 37 hours per week, 52 Weeks Per Year
An excellent opportunity has arisen at the “Outstanding” Graded Highbury College for a Work Experience Coordinator. This role will sit within the Employment Services Team where the selected individual will source and place Highbury Students into extended T Level Work Experience Opportunities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· To liaise with employers to secure extended work experience opportunities.
· To liaise with the Colleges Account Executive team to gain extended work experience placements and provide leads for Apprenticeship opportunities.
· To maintain records of work placements and students undertaking work placements.
· To liaise with teaching staff and academic departments in respect of work experience.
· Liaise with students and parents.
· To liaise with the Safety Health and Environment Manager to ensure that appropriate health and safety checks are carried out.
· Act as an ambassador for the College in any external activities so that the College’s good reputation is further developed.
· To work to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
Qualifications and Experience:
· Good standard of education including GCSE English & Maths (Grades A – C)
· A Levels / Level 3 Qualification or extensive work experience in a relevant field
· Evidence of commitment to professional development
· Previous administration and/or customer service experience
· Experience of engaging / negotiating / selling to Employers / Clients (B2B)
· Ability to communicate with professionals and students alike
· Understanding of safeguarding in the context of education
· Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
· Ability to meet targets within agreed timescales
· Employer engagement and liaison experience
· A Degree Level qualification
· A Background in Work Experience
· IAG Qualification
Highbury College offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
- Support from the College to focus on CPD
What we can offer you:
· A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
· A canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
· A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
· You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
· You will be working for a Grade 1 Outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
So if you think you have the technical skills and experience we look forward to receiving your application.
The deadline for this vacancy is Thursday 22nd March.
Please note: If you require any additional support with the completion of your application please contact the HR department on 02392 328910 or firstname.lastname@example.org