Salary: £18,473 - £20,066
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Crewe Campus
We are seeking a Work Experience Placement Co-ordinator to join our team, the role will based at our Crewe Campus but there will be the need to travel to all sites.
• Build links internal and externally with local businesses to secure work placement for learners; and
• Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
• GCSE Grade C (4/5) in Maths and English (or equivalent);
• IT qualification or willingness to work to achieve an appropriate standard;
• Evidence of continuous professional development;
• Proven ability to organise and plan; and
• Enhanced DBS check.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
• Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development;
• Competitive salary;
• Pension scheme;
• 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
• College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
• Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
• Onsite Costa, café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
• Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 10 December 2021.
The selection process will take place on 17 December 2021.
Cheshire College - South & West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email email@example.com where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant curriculum area.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m invest...