We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and driven member of staff to lead our wrap around care provision. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced person or someone looking to use their skills in a role such as ths. You will work with our team of staff to provide exceptional wrap around care for pupils at Arnold Lodge.
Due to being an independent school, there will be abundant opportunities to develop your skills and to further your passions across the whole school.
We're hoping to find someone with a genuine passion for supporting young people to fulfill their potential.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference in an outstanding 4-18 Independent School. Located in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, we deliver a bespoke learning experience to unlock the talents and potential of each and every child that comes through our doors.
Why join Arnold Lodge?
- Arnold Lodge has a feeling of community for staff, pupils and parents
- A warm and welcoming environment for all
- Small classes throughout the school (generally less than 16) and the average class size is 10
- Our curriculum is designed to ensure children are happy, confident learners who are successful in examinations.
- Opportunity to be part of an outstanding independent school
- NQT induction through ISTIP with high quality support and training
Please 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you’d like to know more before applying please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org / 01926 778050 or visit www.arnoldlodge.com for more information on the school.
Arnold Lodge is committed to safeguarding our children. The successful candidate will be required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS and a disqualification by association disclaimer before any appointment is confirmed.