WOODRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL
School address: SOUTHOVER, NORTH FINCHLEY, LONDON N12 7HE
Tel: 0208 445 5478
Headteacher: Mr Colin Dowland
Post Title: CLASS TEACHER (Year 1) Required immediately (due to an unexpected vacancy) or January 2019
Salary: Main Scale (Outer London)
Three days a week – Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays (including half day PPA) Permanent.
Woodridge Primary is an over-subscribed, successful and friendly one form entry school in Finchley graded as ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted in March 2016. Our Staff, Governors and Parents are committed to achieving the highest standards and a real sense of community.
‘The school is a happy, caring and inclusive community. Pupils enjoy school, behave well and feel safe.’ ‘Teaching is consistently good.’ ‘Teachers’ enthusiasm is reflected in pupils’ excitement about learning.’ ‘The governing body is knowledgeable.’ ‘Parents actively support the school.’ Ofsted March 2016
· A school where children’s learning and pastoral support is at the heart of what we do.
· A school community that is active, creative and committed to continuous improvement.
· A dynamic and committed staff, open to innovation.
You could be the right person if you:
· Are an outstanding, highly motivated class practitioner
· Can demonstrate a commitment to school improvement
· Have a dynamic and creative approach to overcoming barriers to learning.
· Have strong commitment to high standards and best outcomes for pupils
· Are passionate about inclusion
For an informal discussion please call Colin Dowland (Headteacher).
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange one.
Please see the job description, person specification and appplication form documents. Completed application forms should be emailed to the school office (not via TES) at - email@example.com.
Applications will be processed when received and interviews arranged shortly after. This open application window will close on Friday 16th November 2018 - noon
Woodridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.