A small, aspirational school in Middlesbrough are seeking a vibrant and creative teacher to join their Key Stage 1 team as Year 2 Teacher.
The ideal teacher will:-
•Be an empathetic individual, sensitive to the needs of all children in their care.
•Be an enthusiastic and engaging practitioner, with a passion for making learning fun
•Understand the important role that family liason plays within school life and as such, will communicate effectively with all parents/carers.
In return the school offers:-
•A friendly environment which encourages both children and staff to develop and reach their full potential.
•Enthusiastic children with a passion for learning.
•A dedicated senior leadership team and supportive governors.
Starting in September, this is 1 year contract, working full time. The school welcomes applications from NQT's.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
- Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twighlights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, or would like more information, please call the office or email an up to date CV.