A school in South Birmingham that work exclusively with ABC Teachers require a Y2 teacher on a full time basis for the Autumn term. You will only be able to apply for this role through this advert.
The school is one of the most respected in the area, with an experienced and supportive SLT. The two form entry school have a dedicated PTA who help fund the best resources around.
The role itself will be a full class teaching role with an element of planning, preparation and the full responsibility of the class. You will be working alongside an experienced and highly skilled Teaching Assistant.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Scott Barker or Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.