We are working with a large Primary School, located in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent, to help them find a KS2 teacher for Y3 cover from September until October half term in the first instance.
About the Role:
· Full teaching responsibilities – planning, marking, assessments etc,
· Starts September 2017
· Y3 class
· Full-time role
· The placement will be for the first half term in the first instance but this could be extended if the initial placement goes well
· You will be expected to attend staff meetings / parents evenings
· Competitive daily rate/ salary based on experience and pay scale
About the School:
· One of the largest schools in the area
· A ‘Good’ School – Ofsted (March 2017)
· Based in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent so very accessible from the surrounding areas
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have a good understanding of the KS2 curriculum
· Have recently completed a placement or longer term role in a KS2 class
· Have excellent communication skills
· Good classroom management
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.