We are working with a Catholic Primary Academy based near Longton, Stoke-on-Trent to help them find a Y4 teacher to provide cover from February half term until Easter in the first instance with a view of extending the placement through to July if the appointment proves successful for both the teacher and the school.
· Full-Time Role
· Y4 class
· Must have recent experience in KS2
· Position runs from February half term until Easter but could be extended to the end of the academic year
· You will have an experienced TA in class
About the School:
· The School is based near Longton, Stoke-on-Trent
· Part of a Multi-Academy Trust
· A Catholic Academy
· Well behaved students
· Supportive Parents
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· A proven track record of success in a similar, recent role
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dave Sellar today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.