PART TIME YEAR ONE TEACHER
2 days per week
1 year contract
Start date: Preferably 1st September 2018
Ashbrook is a two form entry infant school with a great reputation. Our pupils really love learning and make us smile every day. The team are experienced, without being stuck in their ways, solution focussed, and enjoy having fun! We are well resourced and have fantastic grounds including a dedicated Forest School area.
You will be job sharing class teacher responsibility in a Year One class. Your job share partner is organised, dedicated, helpful and good at communicating. So you feel part of the wider team you will have a whole afternoon of PPA time once a fortnight, alongside the other class teacher in the cohort.
If you are a caring, positive teacher, who loves inspiring young minds, making a big impact on the learning outcomes of young children whilst being resilient, adaptable, reflective, and having a good sense of humour, then apply! The best way to feel the atmosphere and shared values of Ashbrook is to come and look around.
What we can offer you:
· An exciting opportunity to be part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team with a good mix of new and established colleagues
· Opportunities to develop your practice, and investment in your CPD
· A professional, supportive and dedicated team, including dedicated class teaching assistants
· Openness to suggestions and new ideas
· Well behaved, keen, curious learners who feel safe and happy in school
· Parents that value and support education
Visits to the school are welcomed and valued, if you are interested in having a look around our school and meeting the team please contact the school office on the above number to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Thursday 7 June 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 13 June 2018
Ashbrook School is part of The Bridge Partnership with Holmwood School and the contract of employment will be with the Bridge Partnership. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are made subject to an Enhanced DBS, qualifications and reference checks.