The Governors of Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, Torquay are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Year 1 class teacher for September 2018. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. NQTs are encouraged to apply.
● A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
● Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
● A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
● A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
● Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
● Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
● Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
● Have excellent organisational and communication skills
● Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
● Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
● Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required September 2018
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Sue Gale, Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01803 613095 (08.00 – 16.30).
You are also encouraged to visit the school website at https://ourladyoftheangels.eschools.co.uk/
Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 9am Friday 22nd June 2018
Interviews: Thursday 28th June 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email