Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join a highly reputable, Islamic school located in the outer suburbs of north Melbourne, Australia. This full-time position will commence on October 9th, 2017 for a minimum duration of 2 months. There is a possibility that the role will continue for the right candidate, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher
- Located in Australia
- Year 1 Classroom Teacher (equivalent to Key Stage 1)
- Full-time position to commence October 9th, 2017
- 2 month contract until the end of 2017
- Strong possibility of permanent placement for the right candidate
- Job Reference: #TES1706-160328KG
About the School:
- Coeducational, Islamic school catering for P-12 (Ages 5 – 18)
- Supportive, engaging curriculum
- Development of global citizens
- Commute against the traffic from the CBD
- Generous remuneration in relation to experience
- Coeducational classes from P-4 and VCE
- Parallel classes, boys or girls, from years 5 to 10
About the Location:
Our client school is located in North Melbourne. Melbourne is the capital of the state of Victoria, and is Australia’s second largest city, for the last five years it has been voted the world’s most liveable city. The area is within leafy surrounds and hosts a variety of trendy cafés and restaurants where you can experience world class and multicultural dining.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1706-160328KG
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.