Applications are invited for the following vacancy at our K-12 client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and a friendly and dynamic staff culture.
About the Role:
- Year 1 Teacher and Stage Coordinator role
- Position to commence Term 3, 2018
- Fulltime role until the end of the year, with a possibility of Permanency for 2019
- (0.8FTE) Teaching duties, (0.2FTE) Leadership duties
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Well-regarded independent school with a team oriented and supportive environment
- Outstanding results achieved not only in the New South Wales Higher School Certificate, but also in additional academic, sports, cultural, environment and leadership programs
- Convenient Western Sydney location with excellent transport links
- Sense of school community continually promoted
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525514HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525514MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).