Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Bishop Auckland from September 2018 for a full academic year.
A friendly and inclusive primary school, with high aspirations for all are seeking to appoint a Year 1 teacher on a full time basis. The School have happy, extremely well behaved children and supportive, dedicated staff and governors. All visitors to the school comment on the superb learning environment and calm atmosphere and the school pride themselves on the special link they have with the local community.
The school are looking for a Year 1 Teacher who will:
· Fulfil the requirements set out in the latest Teachers' Pay and Conditions Document
· Teach and care for the pupils in accordance with the requirements of the National Curriculum, school aims, and policies of the governing body and in pursuit of high standards of pupil achievement
· Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
· To share in the corporate responsibility for the well-being and positive behaviour of all pupils
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 1 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.