Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Year 1 Teacher to join a new school in Brent, North West London. This full-time maternity position will last for the full academic year and is available from September 2017. This is a 2-form entry school with state of the art facilities and excellent continuous professional development. The role could become a permanent position for the successful applicant, available to continue from September 2018.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher
· Maternity cover for the full academic year
· 2-form entry
· New building
· Part of a supportive trust
· Support from a strong and growing network of partner schools
· Salary ranging from £135 – 180 per day depending on experience
· Permanent position is on offer the following year for the same candidate
About the School
· State of the art facilities
· Interactive white boards in every class
· Spacious learning spaces
· Separated play grounds
· Modern/new building
· Supportive leadership
· Continuous professional development offered
· Located walking distance from various over ground/tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
· Strong behaviour management (preferred)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number rxn14093
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.