Smart Teachers is recruiting a Year 1 Teacher to join an 'Outstanding' two-form entry primary school in Wembley. The school is looking to recruit Year 1 Teacher on a full time, permanent basis, starting after October half term. Initially, from October half term to Christmas the role will comprise of PPA cover across the schools and a job share in Year 1. From January 2020, the successful Year 1 teacher will take over the Year 1 class full-time. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply. The school are seeking to employ a Year 1 Teacher who is passionate, who can contribute to the wider school community and has high expectations of both their pupils and themselves. The school can offer a positive working environment, where collaborative working is prevalent. Children who attend the school enjoy their learning; the school is committed to creating life-long learners. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and creative team tight-knit team.
About the Role
• Year 1 Teacher
• October half term – July 2020 initially
• Temp/Perm contracts available
• MPS and/or generous daily rate £150-195 per day
• Potential for additional responsibility
About the school
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• Two form entry
• Excellent and established SLT
• Excellent CPD both internal and external
• Forward thinking team
• Located in Wembley – parking available as well as close links to a number of tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the year 1 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT1709Y1M.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.