The Governors at a Chesterfield based primary school wish to appoint a creative Year 1 Teacher to join a welcoming and dedicated staff team. The school pride themselves on being a safe and happy school who strive to value everyone, respect each other, promote independence and encourage success for each pupil.
The ideal Year 1 Teacher will:
- Have excellent knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate good behaviour management
- Have high expectations of attainment
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Sheffield office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free training courses
- Support throughout your placements
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension scheme (qualifying periods apply)
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.