Vision for Education are looking to recruit a hardworking, innovative Year 1 Teacher on behalf of a small Primary School in the Durham area.
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning in December 2017 and continuing until Easter.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day.
This small primary school has a strong Christian ethos and strong links to the local community and church. The Head Teacher is very passionate about progression within the learning environment and the affect this has on the children’s social skills.
To be considered for the position of Year 1Teacher you must:
· Have experience of teaching children within a Key Stage 1 setting
· Show vision, energy and enthusiasm towards teaching and pupil progression
· Have a desire for teaching and a determination to make a real difference
· Have a track record of strong teaching and consistent outstanding performances
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20thNovember 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org