Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Primary Teacher for a Year 1 class at a large and progressive school in Ealing. The role would have some leadership responsibility for the right candidate and has a dedicated Senior Leadership Team to offer support and training. The role would run till the end of the academic year with the possibility of going permanent. The school has well behaved children, as well as large outdoor space and located close to public transport and has been recently graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with supportive SLT and Teachers, in a caring and driven school.
About the Role
• Year 1 class Teacher
• Full time
• Temp to Perm contract
• £140 - £170
About the School
• Easily accessible schools close to tube and overland stations.
• Modern and well-resourced school
• Large outdoor space
• ‘Good’ OFSTED rating
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK
• NQT’s and OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB1303Y1THPS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.