Year 1 Teacher- February 2020 start
Vision for Education is seeking a Year 1 Teacher for a permanent position within a popular and motivated school in Peterborough.
The desired teacher will be an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who is happy to work within a school which has ambitious plans for teaching practise. This role would be suitable for experienced teachers and NQT’s.
• A supportive and friendly team to work in
• The chance to teach in the school’s new state of the art building
• Opportunities for career progression
• Working with ‘eager to learn’ students
• The chance to work within a growing academy trust providing CPD and excellent support
To be considered for this position , you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching in a Year 1 class
• Has the skills to maximise children’s learning
• Has high expectations
• Is willing to work hard and strive for perfection
• Is committed to be the best they can be
• Is open to CPD to develop their skills
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01733 371371.
Closing date for application is the 25th November 2019 and interviews will be held week commencing the 2nd December 2019.