Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher for an ‘outstanding’ school located in the London borough of Hackney. The school is in the process of expanding from a two-form to three-form entry and is consistently performing well and exceeding results. The school has a strong support system which will also assist NQTs. This role presents the perfect opportunity for a primary teacher who is looking for career progression and wishes to work within a school which has a strong community feel.
About the Role
· Full-time, Year 1 Teacher
· Starting in September 2017 on a permanent basis
· Ample opportunity for career progression
· Suitable for NQTs
About the School
· Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
· A two-form entry school, soon to be a three-form entry school
· High special educational needs within the school, however only few are statemented
· Good support system in the school
· Children are high performers
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree (preferably QTS)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TXT30882
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.