Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a ‘Good’, two form entry primary school in the London Borough of Brent. The school is looking to appoint an inspirational, committed teacher to join their highly successful KS1 team. This is a fixed term position, initially until July 2019, though there is potential for this to become permanent. This is an opportunity for ambitious teachers to join a forward thinking school, whose philosophy is child-centred. Both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
- Year 1 Teacher
- Suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers
- MPS 1-6
- January – July 2019 initially: potential for permanent contract to be offered for September 2019
About the School
- Two form entry school
- Last Ofsted – ‘Good’ in all areas
- Established and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
- Part of the school is in a brand new building
- Successful sports teams
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
- Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply; if overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT15331.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.