Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspirational and committed Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher for a successful two form entry primary school in Hackney, East London. This warm and friendly school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The school is seeking a Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher who is able to provide a nurturing environment in which children are guided to reach their own potential whist continuing to enjoy their time at school. The school provides a supportive teaching team and a well-established and effective senior leadership team. The Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher role will commence in January 2018 and the school is open to contract types including permanent, fixed-term and temporary long-term.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Joining a dynamic KS1 teaching team
· Contracts including permanent and temporary long-term on offer
·Salary from £28,660 to £39,006 (dependant on experience)
About the School
· Two-form entry inner London primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Positive behaviour management approach with the children
· Established and motivated senior leadership team with a collegial staff
· Excellent support provided
· Well served by public transport – very accessible from most parts of London
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Proven experience teaching in UK schools
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM38989
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.