Smart Teachers is recruiting for a holistic Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ infant and nursery school in South West London. This inviting school in suburbia is known for having a vibrant and inclusive ethos that is committed to student achievement. The successful Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will be joining the school from January 2018 on a full time, long term contract until July 2018, with the potential to be offered an extended contract.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Teaching an intuitive Year 1 class
· Full time, long term role
· Starting January 2018 until July 2018, with the potential to be offered an extended contract
· Up to £36,000 depending on experience
About the School
· Infant and nursery school South West London
· Two form entry
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· New expansion in 2012
· Well sourced school filled with new facilities
· Expansive grounds for outdoor learning activities and play
· Located in Zone 4 with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA8251.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.