Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join a ‘Good’, two form entry primary school in West London (NW8). This full time, permanent Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher position starts in September 2018. This position is suitable for both experienced teachers and NQT’s. TLR’s are on offer for the right candidates. The school is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join their tight-knit team. This is an excellent opportunity for teachers to join a thriving school who offer excellent professional development.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum
· Permanent position from September 2018
· TLR on offer to the right candidate
About the School
· Recent Ofsted – ‘Good’
· 2 form entry
· Value added above the national average
· Experienced and supportive SLT
· Big focus on sport – wide range of sports on offer to students
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXTA6948.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.