Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher for a primary school based in Lincoln. The school is the heart of the local community and prides itself on having a curriculum that inspires a lifelong passion for learning. The school has recently been graded as 'good' in all areas.
The position of Year 1 Teacher will see you teaching Year 1 classes on a supply basis, as and when required. We are looking for a Year 1 Teacher who ideally will be available for an immediate start and must be fully qualified to teacher within a primary environment.
The successful Year 1 Teacher will:
- Hold QTS and have a good record of delivering outstanding lessons
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils
- Have an excellent record of building positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have a resilient character, a strong personal drive and a dynamic teaching approach
To apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration or contact the Lincolnshire branch. Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Year 1 Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- Local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- Regular social events
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check. If you feel you have the qualities and drive, we are looking for please apply directly.