A great opportunity for a newly qualified teacher to build on their training and start their induction period in September 2021.
This will be a full-time position teaching in a Year 1 class as part of a supportive and dynamic key stage 1 team. As the school are looking for applications from NQTs, there will be no curriculum responsibilities and the successful candidate will be supported by an NQT mentor within their department.
This is a large, two-form entry school in Knowsley. They were inspected by Ofsted prior to COVID-19 and were graded as 'Outstanding'. They were given particularly high praise on their results at the end of key stage 2; outstanding behaviour right across the school; and their parental engagement and involvement in the local community.
To be considered for this NQT position, you will:
- Hold QTS status in the UK
- Have experience teaching in KS1 whilst on teacher training placement
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate, particularly in the area of phonics
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education Offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are coming to the end of your teacher training and are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jack on our Primary team on 0151 363 2266, or email firstname.lastname@example.org #VisionPrimary
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency