Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced and well qualified Year 1 Teacher to join a well-established pre-prep school in North London (NW). The school is situated in a fantastic period red brick building in beautiful Hampstead and also has a Nursery and Prep school situated in different sites. The school benefits from a strong community and parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s learning. The successful Year 1 Teacher will benefit from a strong community atmosphere and extremely supportive staff.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher
· Full time teaching assistant in class
· Small class size of 18 children
· October 2017 until July 2018 with a view to a permanent post after this
· Salary from £26,000 per annum dependant on experience
About the School
· Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
· Outstanding facilities over three sites
· Well equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
· External visitors including local authors provide workshops for the children
· Located in Hampstead with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJCA9876.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.