Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are looking to recruit a Key Stage 1 teacher (Year 1) on a full time basis.
The “Good” (Ofsted 2014) school, based in the Berwick- upon- Tweed area, are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Year 1 Teacher who has excellent KS1 curriculum knowledge and can engage and enthuse pupils. The full time position will commence in September and will last for the entirety of the academic year. The school welcome applications from experienced teachers as well as NQT’S, who may want to utilize this excellent opportunity to complete their induction year.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher you must:
· Have recent experience teaching primary education within Key Stage 1
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Becky Treweek at Vision’s Newcastle branch.