Our client is a highly-reputable, co-educational Independent school in the South East of Melbourne. The school seeks to instil a love of lifelong learning in students and staff and enable them to contribute to the broader community.
About the Role:
- Year 1 Primary Teacher
- Full-time, fixed term contract
- Parental leave replacement, 12 month contract
- Commencing 2018
About the School:
- High performing student cohort
- Emphasis on high-level literacy and numeracy
- Strong ties to the community
- Supportive and nurturing environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-521883NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)