Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to work in a supportive infant school in Sutton. The school is flexible and open to offering a permanent or temporary placement. The successful primary teacher will be teaching Year 1, or Year 2. Qualified teachers, newly qualified teachers and overseas-trained teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Year 1 / Year 2 - Key Stage 1 Teacher
· To work within a supportive and focused department
· Full-time teaching position starting in September 2018
· Permanent and temporary contract available
· Daily rate from £140 - £170
About the School
· Inclusive and supportive primary school based in Sutton, Greater London
· Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
· Excellent behaviour management
· Plenty of outdoor space
· Based in Sutton within easy access to public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB40276.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.