Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1/ Year 2 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Northwich, Cheshire.
This full time position is to start from September 2018 and will continue indefinitely depending on the candidate's success within the school.
The school is an average sized independent school which has been rated very highly by the surrounding community. The school are very involved with their staff and will be fully supported by SLT.
To be considered for the position of Year 1/ Year 2 Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at KS1 Level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Year 1/ Year 2 Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Year 1/ Year 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Cheshire Office.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.