The Pines Primary School is a dynamic, vibrant and forward thinking school with high standards and expectations. Due to the school EXPANDING we are looking for a teacher who is dedicated to developing the CONFIDENCE, SKILLS and TALENTS of our children. As a school which aspires to be outstanding we will provide you with EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES for professional development and a strong staff who operate a ‘TEAM’ approach to teaching and learning.
We require a Year 2 Teacher to join us from 30/10/2017 on a temporary contract.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a talented and HIGHLY MOTIVATED teacher
- is GOOD or OUTSTANDING in their classroom practice
- has a commitment to achieving very HIGH standards
- is able to work as part of an EFFECTIVE TEAM
- can demonstrate VARIED and STIMULATING classroom practice
- EMBRACES CREATIVITY in teaching and learning
Our DISTINCTIVE school offers:
- SMALL CLASS SIZES
- WORK LIFE BALANCE valued with EXCELLENT SUPPORT and opportunities to share planning, work load, ideas from parallel CLASS TEACHER
- INNOVATIVE approaches to marking
- WONDERFUL children who are KEEN to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
- a CULTURE which encourages COLLABORATIVE working and sharing of best practice
- a SECOND TO NONE learning environment which promotes independent and creative learning
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity that this role would offer we would be delighted to hear from you. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school before submitting an application. To arrange a visit please contact the school office: Tel 01344 426413 or email email@example.com.
Applications will be considered on receipt - please apply as soon as possible.
The Pines School
Hanworth Road, Bracknell, RG12 7WX
Tel: 01344 426413