Year 2 Teacher Start Date : As soon as possible Salary : MPS Inner London
Floreat Brentford Primary School is looking for a Year 2 Teacher for September 2017
Date: Starts September 2017
Location: Trico House, Brentford moving to Layton Road, Brentford
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Inner London) – Leadership considered
"Everything is positive!" - Floreat teacher
Floreat Brentford Primary School is a new school serving a community of happy children and supportive parents. We opened in September 2015 and we currently have a Reception Class and a Year 1 Class.
We are looking for teachers with spark, drive and grit to help our children flourish.
In this role, you will be the teacher for our very first intake. This is a small class of just 20 truly wonderful children, giving you lots of time to develop your own practice.
Please see our Recruitment Pack for more details!
You will share our core values and be totally committed, as we are, to Every Child Flourishing.
Your virtues will include:
- Drive and perseverance continually to evaluate, improve and learn.
- Genuine belief in the potential of every child to be knowledgeable and virtuous.
- High standards of behaviour and scholarly culture in an inner city school.
- Commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils.
We can offer you:
- A fantastic new school being built in Layton Road where you will be able to create your very own learning environment.
- An energetic and happy school team who will share your enthusiasm to build a great school from scratch.
- A superb professional development programme and career opportunities within Floreat.
- Opportunities to develop your own ideas and personality to make our school even better!
- Support from an exceptionally skilled team including our CEO, Janet Hilary who is a National Leader of Education.
- Training and regular visits from the wider education community such as Pie Corbett (Talk4Writing) and John Walker (Sounds-Write)
- Parents who tell us they love what we do and are ready to give you their full support.
- An easy commute! Our school has superb public transport links.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. Shortlisting on receipt of applications.
Floreat Education Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.