Are you looking to progress your career in a highly innovative and forward thinking school?
We are looking for a skilled and passionate teacher, who values education to join our friendly, ambitious and effective team. This is a great opportunity for someone who can ignite learning and thrives on developing themselves and others.
We run our own unique, enquiry curriculum rooted in oracy, questioning and exploration. It is led by the interests and passions of teachers and pupils. Our well-being curriculum develops self-reflection in RE and PSHE and supports the development of mental and physical health. We are part of an exciting mental health pilot and understand the stresses of the job. We are committed to reducing unnecessary workload and developing future teachers and leaders. Staff have time out of class for development, little marking and planning and a very supportive senior team. Interested? To learn more, visit the school or website. @wexhamPS / www.wexhamprimary.com NQTS please ask to see our bespoke NQT package designed in conjunction with local universities.
• A school that has direction, focus and ambition.
• ‘Exemplary behaviour’ - our children are polite, friendly and intelligent.
• Work life balance - we keep planning and marking to a minimum.
• Effective team work and professional communities support each other very well
• We have an outstanding appraisal, CPD and NQT package, with a day for CPD development
• NQTs receive a two year package of development and support.
• Wellbeing days off each year to do something special.
• Free qualified counsellors, free health care, finance advice, support with housing.
• Positive mental health days, staff massages and mindfulness workshops.
• Funday Friday, with lots of treats in the staffroom, teacher book club, morning Yoga, staff fitness sessions and our own netball team.
• Great facilities for staff and pupils.
Tweet: @WexhamPS www.wexhamprimary.com To visit us call 01753 524989, or email Ms Mian firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 15th November 12 noon. We are happy to accept application forms in advance. Interview Date: Interviews on Tuesday 19th November.
Preparing every child to become a successful individual in an ever-evolving World