Vision for Education is currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher to work with a Year 2 Class in a Bolton Primary School.
This a full time position, which is due to start in April 2018 and it is expected to continue until the end of the academic year. There is a possibility that should you wish, the role could possibly turn into a permanent position!
You will be considerate, patient and must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. A passion for working with children is also a necessity. You must have had recent experience of working with and supporting pupils on the lead up to their SATS.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free In-house CPD as well as access to 20 online certified courses such as Safeguarding in Education, phonics, Growth Mind-set, Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch with your CV.