I am currently looking to recruit for an experienced dynamic dedicated and passionate year 2 teacher for a Primary School in Knowsley who are OFSTED rated “outstanding in all areas”
The school ethos is to ensure that each and every child is met with a very warm welcome and to guarantee the help support and stimulation to create a positive and happy learning environment.
The school also prides itself on the sporting and cultural opportunities offered to their children.
The successful candidate
- Must have experience working within a year 2 setting
- Possess very strong classroom and behaviour management
- Ensure that you create and positive challenging and stimulating learning environment
- Possess a “can do attitude” in a aspects of school life
- Able to support and develop varying levels of capability
- Endeavour to give every child the opportunity to reach their potential and meet high expectations
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupil development
- Confident in planning all aspects of the national curriculum
- The school can offer happy well behaved children who are eager to learn
- Supportive dedicated and friendly staff
- Continuing personal development
The Benefits of working for Vision for Education
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- We are a friendly open and honest agency
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent teaching experience in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check.