Year 2 Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1)
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are, QTS and recent experience teaching KS1.
Vision for Education is seeking to Teacher to work in a school in Central Bristol. This is a full-time temporary teaching role starting Immediately
The desired KS1 / Key Stage One Teacher / Primary Teacher/ Year 2 Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would not be suitable for NQTs, the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage One.
This is an average size school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The school has also achieved a Good rating from Ofsted.
To be considered for the KS1 position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage One.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
• The ability to work on initiative and proactively
• Own transport is highly desirable or close links to public transport
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a KS1 / Key Stage 1 Teacher / Primary Teacher / Year 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600
Vision For Education Ltd
Bristol, City of