Required from January - August 2020
Year 2 Teacher (Maternity Cover)
We are seeking the above teacher to join our experienced and enthusiastic team. Our well established not-for-profit school follows the English National Curriculum and the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
The successful applicant will:
• Be a fully qualified teacher with at least 2 years of experience working in a UK or British International School
• Be an experienced primary teacher. Experience of teaching within the lower Primary and age range is desirable
• Be experienced in delivery of the English National Curriculum (Experience of teaching the IPC / IMYC is advantageous)
• Have excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Be confident in the use of ICT to enhance children’s learning
• Be able to lead a curriculum subject within the school and be a model of good practice
• Be committed to regular and ongoing professional development
• Be a fluent English speaker
In return we can provide a competitive package including: generous salary comparable with UK pay scales, personal professional development allowance, flights, accommodation and health insurance.
BESA is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced Criminal record & Prohibition checks.
Please visit our school website www.besaturkey.org for more information about the school.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9am Friday 20th September 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place in October