Smart Teachers is recruiting for Year 2 Teacher to work in an amazing school in Barnet. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher to join their growing school from January 2020. The school is in a modern building situated on impeccable school grounds, which the children are encouraged to use for various sports and after school clubs. OFSTED have graded the school as ‘Good’ and is described as calm and well managed, with supportive Senior Leaders. This Year 2 Teacher role would initially be a temporary role and would pay between £140 and £160 a day depending on experience, but could go permanent for the right person.
About the Role
• Year 2 Teacher
• Full time role
• Ongoing from January 2019
• Daily rate between £140 and £160
About the School
• Modern and well-resourced school
• OFSTED rating ‘Good’
• Set in a peaceful part of Barnet, with large school playground and sports field.
• well respected and inspirational Head Teacher
• Based in Barnet, a short bus ride from local tube stations.
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB0410Y2T.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta