Smart Teachers is seeking an experienced and creative Year 2 Teacher to work in an outstanding independent school based in Hampstead. Starting in January 2018, this position is a full time role for two terms. The successful Year 2 Teacher will be teaching KS2 students with strong academic ability.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher
· Full time contract for two terms
· Up to £39,000
About the School
· Exceptional independent school set across three sites
· Supportive and encouraging work environment for staff
· High calibre learning environment with a focus on academic performance
· Students have specialist teachers in French, Art, Music and ICT
· Excellent facilities and technology
· Based in the borough of Camden within walking distance of the closest tube and train station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent national curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Previous experience of working within an independent school would be advantageous
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJC23728.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.