Vision for Education are looking to recruit an experienced Year 2 Teacher on behalf of a vibrant, high achieving school at the heart of the local community.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue for the full academic year.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day.
The successful candidate must:
• Be passionate about learning
• Demonstrate a commitment to raising standards for all children
• Be hard working, motivated and reflective • Have a positive, collaborative ethos
In return, the school can offer:
• An innovative learning environment, in which children are challenged and enjoy learning
• A well behaved and enthusiastic pupil community
• High quality support and CPD to ensure career development
• An experienced, committed and ambitious staff team
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Friday 7th July 2017. For further information please call Elouise Fisher on 0191 3844615 or email email@example.com