A three form entry school in Castle Bromwich require a Year 2 teacher on a supply basis. The school is two form entry and well known within the local community.
The Headteacher is looking for flexible and hardworking Year 2 teacher to cover a long term staff absence. The required teachers must have strong curriculum knowledge and have a confident classroom manner.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The experience, training or qualifications required in order to receive the maximum salary for this role are dependant on the school you are applying to, and your current Qualifications
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Emily Sharman on 0121 274 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org