Smart Teachers is recruiting for an energetic and ambitious Year 2 Teacher to join a community primary school in Turnpike Lane (N22). The successful Year 2 Teacher will be joining the school from September 2017 on a full time basis with pay dependant on experience. This is a ‘Good’ school with outstanding features and welcomes NQTs or experienced teachers.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher
· One year contract with the opportunity for a permanent contract
· Daily rate from £135 – £160 per day dependant on experience
About the School
· Good school with outstanding features
· 2 form entry Infant school
· Pupils’ behaviour is excellent
· Inclusion room on-site
· Green space and large play areas
· The Head Teacher leads a successful senior leadership team
· Located in North London a short walk from the Piccadilly Line
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Must be supportive of Catholic Ethos
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number ELR38685.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.