Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in Hounslow (TW13). This full time Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher classroom teaching position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2018/19, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· January 2018 start
· Temporary contract with possibility of a permanent position September 2018
· Salary from £27,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Children are exceptionally well behaved
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Great scope for progression into leadership
· TLR available
· Located short walk from local station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DFM2375.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.